Brain Cancer Treatment
Brain Cancer can start from many different types of cells in the Brain, or occur when Cancer Cells from other parts of the body, spread to the brain. Brain tumors will damage the brain tissue, causing neurological disorders due to the occurrence of Oedema (swelling caused by the excess fluid trapped in the brain's tissue).
Some symptoms of Brain Tumours;
- Early morning headaches, often waking up due to a headache.
- Nausea and abdominal pain.
- Vomiting without any relation to food.
- Gradual decline of hearing of one ear.
- Decrease of vision.
- Loss of control of body functions.
- Sleep problems.
- Decrease in the balance of the body.
Risk Factors of Brain Cancer
- Radiation waves emitted by mobile phones.
- Long term exposure to pesticides and other chemicals.
- Genetic factors.
- Head injury and seizures.